You can find rice in almost every part of India and most of the people’s tastes and preferences tend to be rice because rice is considered a staple food. The reason being it fulfils the basic necessities of the generation. Earlier, Indian mothers use traditional cookers which have limited options and these types of cookers are not convenient to use.
That’s the reason why the consumer shifts to the electric rice cooker. One of the best ways of electric rice cooker is that it steams the rice and gets fermented easily when it soaks the water.
But the major problem is which most of the people face:- They boil the rice and perhaps it is a good option in the first place but whenever they drain the water after boiling the rice, a lot of major nutrients are also soaked which loses the quality of the rice.
So, only one option is left: just steam the rice with the help of an electric rice cooker. It is imperative to use an electric rice cooker and fits specifically in variants like Basmati and Indrayani rice.
If you are facing trouble while cooking the rice on the LPG gas stove, then you need not worry about it. There is a good inclination to cook rice with perfection. That’s the beauty of the electric rice cooker !!!!!
Some of the good points about electric rice cooker:-
- Easy and convenient to use
- Brings quality of the rice
- Ferments the rice temperature easily
If you are facing difficulty in selecting the best rice cooker, then don’t worry you are at the right place where we have listed some of the best 5 electric rice cookers in India which tempts your hunger and your mouth gets carved so easily.
So without wasting your time, let’s see which are the 5 best rice cookers fulfils your requirements:-
1. Prestige 1.8 litres electric rice cooker (Color:- Cream white)
Since its evolution, the brand prestige found super consistent with providing the best quality in terms of performance, functionality, and usability. It has been accoladed in its area of retail and excellence in terms of performance and usability. That’s the reason why we pick this electric rice cooker for you. This electric rice cooker offers more options than just cooking rice. It has an option of making soup, stew, making idlis, steam veggies, mutton, pulao, and many others in the most convenient way.
- These cooking pans can be stored easily.
- These electric cookers can be easy to use
- Has the capacity to consume 700 watts of power
- This electric rice cooker comes with the best feature:- Automatically switch mode that can be controlled easily and you can turn off the switch to keep the cooked rice warm.
- It gives 2 rice cooking pans and bowls which are made up of aluminium.
- In terms of aesthetics, it has an appealing print design
- 1kg of storage space in terms of cooking
- Easier mobility as it brings detachable cord which can be moved easily
- You can measure the cup in order to measure the rice in such an electric rice cooker
- The main disadvantage is it gives one year warranty
- Rice sometimes takes time to ferment and stick to the bottom of the bowl which is made up of aluminium.
- It uses non-stick technologies
2. Panasonic SR-WA18 E 4.4-Litre Automatic Electric Rice Cooker (Color:- Greyish white)
The next best electric rice cooker which we list for you is a 4.4-litre automatic rice cooker from Panasonic and if you have a large family then this electric cooker is suitable for you.
The reason being is that this electric rice cooker has the pre capacity to cook 1.8 kg of rice easily as it brings 1.8 litres of space.
This seems to be more than enough if you have 4-5 members in your family.
- This rice cooker has the utility to cook the rich automatically
- It comes in an auto cut-off mode which relieves your burden to manually shift
- You will also get an anodized aluminium plated cooking pan with this electric rice cooker
- It is durable and has a long life duration because it doesn’t get corroded easily.
- The best part of this electric rice cooker is that once the rice is cooked, you can turn the lid of the cooker to keep the warm mode active and it will keep the cooked rice warm for you
- You will get the scoop holder with this rice cooker which will help you to serve the rice
- You get 2 years warranty in terms of product and 5 years warranty in terms of the heater
- After a long time, the rice becomes thick which is difficult to chew
3. Bajaj RCX 5 1.8 litre electric rice cooker
The next best product which we select for you is Bajaj RCX Electric Rice Cooker which has a 1.8-litre cooking capacity that is enough for 4-5 members. This electric rice cooker is made up of high plated aluminium and it has a better finish as well in terms of aesthetics.
- This cooker has an aluminium plated which is a good conductor of heat
- Best design in terms of aesthetics
- The lid used is made of stainless steel
- Total warranty of 2 years
- Consumes 550 watts of power
- Saves electricity
- Cooks 900 gms of rice
- Well lit storage capacity
- The rice didn’t stick at the bottom of the bowl.
- Tools long haul to cook the rice, sometimes this electric cooker tools even 30-35 minutes
- This electric cooker only cook vegetarian food
4. Pigeon by Stove kraft Favorite 94 1- litre Electric Rice Cooker
The next electric rice cooker which we select for you is from the brand:- Pigeon. This is a reliable brand and many top chefs use this type of electric cookers like Sanjeev Kapoor, Tarla Dalal, Vikas Khanna, Ranveer Brar, and the list goes on. This rice cooker has a 1-litre capacity which is good for small family members.
- This type of rice cooker comes with a stainless steel lid
- You get a spatula as well rice bowl with this electric cooker
- The power rating of 400 watts and comes in 1-litre capacity
- Saves electricity and easy to use
- The rice gets boiled easily
- Limited for small members
- Rice bowl is not up to the mark
- It cooks only 1 kg of rice, limited storage capacity
5. Kent 0.9 litres Electric Rice cooker
The last best electric cooker in the top 5 which we pick you is Kent 0.9 litre rice cooker. Kent is considered one of the pioneer brands when it comes to electronic products. Its creative style and stylish design in terms of aesthetics make it a lunch box that can be carried easily when you are supposed to be at the workplace.
- Stylish in terms of aesthetics
- High storage capacity
- This rice cooker can cook about 0.9 litres in a single way
- Economical and easy to use
- User friendly
- Come with the timer
- Includes 1-year warranty
- Warm settings are available so that once cooked you can keep the rice warm
- Includes different settings for white as well as brown rice
- Quality is not good
- Only 0.9 litre is available which is not a good sign
Recommended Articles – A Foolproof Guide to Final Accounts